Skip to Content
The Future of Food
Professor Sue Hartley, Tim Finnigan, Professor Tim Benton and Professor Jonathan Jones/span>
Saturday 14 June 2014, 11.45AM to 12.45pm
- Free admission
- Ron Cooke Hub, University of York (map|getting to campus)
A panel discussion with:
- Professor Sue Hartley, Director of York Environmental Sustainability Institute
- Tim Finnigan, Director of R&D, Quorn Foods
- Professor Tim Benton, Global Food Security Champion
- Professor Jonathan Jones, Senior scientist, Sainsbury Laboratory
Chair: Sheila Dillon, BBC Radio 4 Food Programme
This event is part of the Future of Food Focus Day. Pick and mix from a day-long series of talks where experts from a variety of areas discuss and explore the order and chaos of food sustainability.
You may also like...
This event is part of the An Appetite for Food festival theme. Also in this theme: