Curator Catherine Robins shows you how to be a museum curator and make your own museum window to share with your neighbours.
What you will need:
- An idea for a topic and some objects
- Tupperware or egg boxes (optional)
Health and Safety:
- Non-toxic colouring pens should be used
- Please remember that windowsills can get hot, so don't use anything flammable or that might melt as part of your display
- Don't put anything valuable on view
- If you are sharing photos of your Museum Window on social media, ensure that your address is not visible (ie avoid street signs and house numbers in your photos)
You might also be interested in:
About the researcher
Catherine Robins is a Projects Curator at Leeds Museums & Galleries.