Regenerate: The Big Tent Ideas Festival 2023
Think you can do better than our current politicians? Want to challenge them and share your ideas with policymakers from across the country?
Then come along to participate in conversations and interactive sessions to regenerate the city, the region and the country - physically, socially and culturally.
Taking place in York for the first time, the Big Tent Ideas Festival is the cross-party platform for constructive debate and civil disagreement.
Join Government Ministers, Shadow Ministers, leading journalists and commentators as well as all local MPs and council leaders for:
- Open debates and panel discussions
- Dragon’s Den-style pitches for real cash from real angel investors
- Political walking tours
- Speakers’ Corner to make yourself heard
- Drama workshops and art for the whole family
- Our local community fair and festival bookshop
- Food and drink stalls from local providers
Registration is free, but spaces are limited. To find out more and see who was at Big Tent 2022 in Bristol visit bigtent.org.uk.
The Big Tent Foundation is a registered charity no: 1195014